Please keep in mind the following guidelines when practicing at SOM so that all of our students may have a pleasant experience. Thank you!
- Our studio is a CELL FREE ZONE. Please finish your conversations before entering our space.
- Please make sure all electronics are on silent mode (or better yet…shut them off completely!) so they make NO NOISE/VIBRATION.
- Please enter the studio quietly as there may be class going on.
- Please remove shoes and jackets and place in our lobby area.
- May we suggest that you leave your personal belongings in your vehicle. We are not responsible for lost or missing items.
- Please refrain from wearing strong perfume/oil’s as some of our clients are sensitive to smells.
- If you are running a few minutes late…it’s ok! Please come. Our staff may ask you to wait a few minutes until the centering meditation is complete before entering the practice room.
State of Mind Yoga and Meditation Center strives to create a warm and welcoming environment for all our clients. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to our front desk staff so that they may assist you